Resolutions are the best. I completely adore writing them and though I hardly stick to them, every year I come in with the attention of actually sticking to them and the same applies for 2016 so today I thought I would share with you some of my personal resolutions for 2016.
- Eat healthier – I am such an unhealthy eater. I survive on chips and pizza and I don’t really eat much else so next year I’m going to eat healthier just because I know that my body will feel better as will I.
- Push myself out of my comfort zone – this year, I’ve really tried to do new things and I want to continue with that next year and push myself a bit more. By pushing myself out of my comfort zone, I have discovered a lot of new things and I want to keep discovering!
- Keep organised – I’ve always been a very organised person, until I came to college. My college notes are currently all over the place and they’re a mess and I really want to keep them organised. I just want to organise my whole life really.
- Keep active – this has very little to do with weight, I’m okay with my weight but I want to keep active because it makes me feel better about myself and my body feels so much better and now with college, I no longer have to do PE so I have to make sure that I get all of my exercise.
- Be more social – I’ve been trying to be more social these days with college and I have been but I want to keep being social because it really is rewarding at the end of the day.
So those are 5 of my resolutions for 2016. Do you have any? Let me know!