Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week’s topic is hard because I’m not quite sure what type of books to pick. I’ve decided to pick books that I haven’t read that I think will be fun to read with a book club.
1. The Lord of The Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
It’s shameful that I haven’t read this trilogy yet, I know.
2. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
My local Waterstones is actually doing this as part of their book club in January but I need to get my hands on a copy.
3.The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
Rick Riordan books are always a lot of fun.
4. You’re The One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher
Her books are a lot of fun and I need to read this one.
5. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
Maybe a book club will finally get me motivated to read this book…
6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Same reason as above to be honest.
7. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
This is again another book that sounds like a lot of fun and it would probably be a lot of fun to discuss with others.
8. The Giver by Lois Lowry
Another book that I shamefully have not read yet.
9. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Letters
This book has been getting a lot of hype and it’d be fun to discuss it with others.
10. The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
I know that as soon as this comes out, I will want to talk to someone about whats happening constantly so it would be a great book club read.
That’s it for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. Do you attend a book club? What book would you like to read with your book club if you had one? Let me know down in the comments.