Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and Bookish.
This week it’s our top ten most anticipated debut novels for 2015. I made a whole list of some of the 2015 releases I’m looking forward to from the first half of the year so click here to go read that. However most of my releases weren’t debut novels so I had to do a little bit of research for this one. I will just be listing the 10 releases and writing a short comment about how excited I am or why I’m excited. You can click on the title of the book to go to their goodreads page.
1. The Boy Next Door – Katie Van Ark:(6th January)
I love SwoonReads and I honestly can’t wait to get my hands on this book ASAP.
2. Alice and The Fly – James Rice:(15th January)
I’ve actually already read this book but I’m excited for it to come out!
3. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard:(10th February)
This sounds like it’s going to be a big YA Fantasy series next year and I’m excited.
4. My Heart and Other Black Holes – Jasmine Warga:(19th February)
This sounds like another fantastic contemporary novel!
5. Magonia -Maria Dahvana Headley:(28th April)
The plot line of this book just intrigues me.
6. The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak -Brian Katcher:(19th May)
Again another cute contemporary read.
Edit: I realise now that this book is not in fact a debut novel but I really couldn’t be bothered to find a new one so meh.
7. Love, Fortunes and Other Disasters– Kimberly Karalius:(9th June)
Another adorable contemporary book from SwoonReads.
8. More Happy Than Not -Adam Silvera:(16th June)
This plot is incredibly interesting and it sounds like it’s going to be big next year.
9. How To Say I Love You Out Loud – K.A Cozzo:(4th August)
Again another great contemporary read from SwoonReads.
10. Bookishly Ever After – Isabel Bandeira:(December)
This sounds like a really interesting contemporary read.
That’s it for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. What 2015 debut novel are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments.