I was tagged to do the Liebster Award by Erin. Thanks so much for nominating me because I’ve never been tagged to do it before. Here are the rules:
*You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
*You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
*You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (ish) followers to answer your questions.
*You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
*You must let the person you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
Let’s get started by answering the questions that I was given by Erin:
1. Who is your favourite Disney Princess?
Hmm.. I’m not sure. My favourite disney heroine is Mulan but she’s not a princess. It’s probably either Belle or Rapunzel. Most likely Belle actually.
2. What one possession could you not live without?
Joffrey my kindle. Joff is my life and if I didn’t have it, I would be really upset because then I couldn’t read all the books.
3. What is your dream job?
My unrealistic dream job is to be an author but I’d love to be an advertising manager for a publishing company such as Harper Collins or Simon and Schuester.
4. What is your favourite book?
Definitely Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I love it so much and I talk about it constantly.
5. Where would you visit if you had unlimited money?
New York, for sure. I’ve always been in love with New York and I would love to go there one day and visit Broadway as well as all the amazing book shops.
6. What has been the happiest day of your life so far?
This is hard but I’m going to go with the day I met Rainbow Rowell. It was such an amazing day and I actually wrote a whole post about it so click here if you want to go read it.
7. Who is your idol/ inspiration?
I have to go with Lea Michele. I have been slightly obsessed with her ever since Glee started and I think she is just an amazing and fabulous person who is very strong. She is definitely a very inspirational person.
8. Why do you blog?
I blog so that I can share all my opinions about everything I read. I started this blog thinking that no one would read it and I’m shocked to find that people actually do.
9. What is your most used app?
This is probably whatsapp because I am constantly messaging my friends and family on it.
10. What is the most important thing you have learned from your parents?
Don’t let other people’s opinions of you stop you. I’ve had problems with other people hating me in the past and my parents, especially my mum, helped me get through it.
11. What TV show would you ban if you ruled the world?
Oh I don’t know. I don’t hate any TV shows. Umm… probably one of those ridiculous reality TV shows like TOWIE or Made in Chelsea. I’m not sure though.
Here’s my 11 random facts about myself( most of these are probably on my 25 facts about me tag):
1. I hate crisps.
2. I also hate ducks.
3. My only two concerts that I’ve been to were One Direction concerts. I don’t even like them that much.
4. I love to bake but I’ve been lazy recently and I haven’t baked in ages.
5. I go to an archery club after school and I’m not actually that bad.
6. My favourite band is The All American Rejects.
7. I’m currently bingewatching Arrow. I’m on season 2, episode 15.
8. Speaking of Arrow, I have a slight obsession with Felicity in Arrow. I love her.
9. I love all the Spider-man movies, especially the new ones.
10. I never cry at anything fictional.
11. My walls are covered in posters and various other things because I don’t like having plain walls.
Here are my 11 questions:
1. What was the first book you remember loving?
2. What is your most played song on your ipod?
3. What is the dreamcast for your favourite book?
4. If you could create the perfect group of friends choosing fictional characters, which ones would you choose? Why?
5. What weird phobias do you have?
6. Do you have a fashion idol? If so, who is it?
7. If you could date any superhero, who would it be?
8. Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
9. What currently airing TV show is your favourite?
10. Favourite musical artist?
11. If you could travel through time and go to any time period, where would you go?
Yes that isn’t 11 people but I don’t know who else to tag! Hope you guys have fun and comment below when you’ve done it so I can check it out! Thanks for reading,